The Karolinska Institutet offers a handful of tuition scholarships to excellent students who have been admitted to one of our Global Master Programs beginning each fall semester. The number of scholarships varies from year to year, but there is a maximum of 10 scholarships per year, spread across all Global Master Programs. The competition is fierce with approximately 1500 international students applying for the scholarship annually.
The Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS) program provides an opportunity for talented college students studying mathematics, computer science, and related disciplines to work in teams on real-world research projects proposed by sponsors from industry or the public sector. Each student team, with the support of their academic mentor and industry mentor, will investigate the problem and present the results, both orally and in writing, at the end of the program.
- RIPS students come from many different academic fields, but all share a strong background and interest in mathematics.
- Undergraduate students, including current graduate international students, are eligible.
- They will accept applicants who will complete their bachelor’s degree between December and June of the current academic year.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the program.
VALUE OF FINANCIAL AID
IPAM provides each undergraduate student with a wide range of support and incentives. These include:
• $ 3,800 stipend
• Travel expenses
• Housing on the UCLA campus
• Visit the site with sponsors
• Limited partial support for future travel to select conferences
• Sponsorship of visas for selected international students
HOW TO APPLY
Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS) is a nine-week program, available to all international students once they are at least 18 years of age.
See official research in industrial project programs for more information.
February 14, 2022
1 thought on “Research In Industrial Projects For International Students America 2022”
I am a student from Papua New Guinea would like to study or work there if it is possible for me to come.